Sunday 16 January 2011

Cycle 1 : Top 14!

Hello Girls and boys,

I am so proud and happy to start the very first cycle of Pearl.Models. It has been a tough decision, because I never thought that so many talented and beautiful girls would fill out this long  long audition. But you did! And now we're here.
As I said before, there will be a little twist, and as some of you may noticed that I didn't post a topic in the club, that says: Top 14. Instead I did a scenery with all the lucky finalists, so that it would be some kind of a surprise, to find out that they are officially in the cycle[I hope you like this idea :P].
I will post task one probably tomorrow, its theme will be: Vivid Fantasy!
And I will tell you who will be the guest judge for the first elimination and maybe a little thing that doesn't make you too happy...
Anyways, I hope that you are as excited as me! This will be a wonderful experience, and even if you didn't make it to the finalists, you can audition next time and I hope you will!

Top 14 , Cycle 1 of Pearl.Models


With love, Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment