Monday 17 January 2011

Task 1!

I have to say it again: I am soooooo proud, that we finally have found our top 14! Every single one of you is in this competition, because you are special and I know that you will impress the judges and me with the first task.
As I said before this task's theme will be: Vivid Fantasy!
This means that everyone hat to do a scenery based on a fantasy creature. There are some, that are normally male, but you can turn them into female of course. Some of you might not be very satisfied with their creature, but see this as a challenge! I really want to see creativity, don't be afriad of doing something new, even if doesn't turn out so good. It's still better than to play it safe.
 I also want to introduce our guest judge for this task, the lovely Ashley[ashley.191 ]. She is the owner of the club TopModelAgency. ; this was the very first competition I applied for and I won the cycle! So I thought that it would be great to have her with us. She knows what a model has to bring to the competition and I have to say, that she has an eye for the truly talented ones :P.

 
Deadline is the 24.01.2011!! If you need an extension or are not able to do the task, please talk to me! I hope you will have fun with this one and I am excited to see what everyone does!

So here is the list of your fantasy creatures:

Pixie - Iovanca

Angel – Sweet_gal11

Nymph - KimberlyX

Witch - xxxirenelovexxx

Werewolf – lauren-d

Vampire - ntenia

Fairy - xxlovexx

Genie - RockinEllee

Devil – yoTOO

Mermaid – Emo.Punk.Emo

Siren – Lady_ieva

Dwarf – Pauo-Watson

Unicorn – starsyd3333

Ghost – josiemae8445

1 comment: