Sunday 24 July 2011

Cycle 2:Task 1 !

Why hello and welcome to the second Cycle of Pearl.Models! It has been a long time. No actually not, but still I am REALLY excited to give the go for another amazing cycle! As you know I already announced the first six contestants. So the first thing I should do is to announce the last 6 who are going to be participating in this competition! Here are the lucky ones(in nor particular order):

7: misshorseygirl7
8: juicy-much
9: I-Love-Pigs
10: .Jhudora
11: Jannnnnu
12: Liljj123

Congratulations girls! You are now official contestants for Pearl.Models Cycle 2!
A big thank you to everyone who auditioned! It was a tough decision and I really had to think about it for such a long time, because I would have liked to give all of you the chance to show me your talent. But for now these girls [and boy] will show you what they got!

Now on to Task 1!
I have thought about something where you really have to show your creativity. It's not always about posing! Atmosphere as well as your dolls expression, the story and of course the outfit, everything is important! So for your first task, I decided to give everyone a different kind of job, which they have to portray. Here's the list:

plantation worker - Jannnnnu
artists muse - Sary.Babyfayce
roman soldier - I-Love-Pigs
hunter- starsyd3333
shaman - juicy-much
slave - xxlovexx
belly dancer - Lilijj123
pearl diver - liajm
fortune teller -  musta47
magician's assistant - .Jhudora
dompteur - Sweet_gal11
bookbinder - misshorseygirl7


Some of them are not common anymore or quite strange, but otherwise it wouldn't be much of a challenge. As I said before: It's the first task and your poses don't have to be 'in-your face-poses'. Just make sure that everything is executed very well. I want to see a great composition. However, if you are able to do complex poses and it goes well with your theme than just do it! Think out of the box and try to convey the spirit of your assigned job.
Now, you probably want to know who gets which job, eh? Well, things are going a bit different. The first 6 contestants have an edge for this part of the task! They are free to choose a job. They just have to write in the comments section which one they want and no one else can have it! When they chose I will assign the left ones to the last 6 contestants. Since Lia hasn't internet access I already assigned to her the job of the pearl diver[that's why it is roamed].

Once again here is the list of contestants who have the right to choose:

1: starsyd3333

2: xxlovexx

3:Sapphire_1000 

4: musta47

5: Sary.Babyfayce  

You five should do that as soon as possible! If you finished choosing your jobs I will tell you when the deadline is!

Have fun with it!

Some Rules & Guidelines:

+ The tasks will be completed as a club scenery and during the deadline.
+ If you have any questions or need an extension just ask me! I'll be happy to help you.
+ During the competition you shouldn't change major features on your doll, like the skin color,eyes or nose. You can change the lips and eyebrows as well as the hair, to create different expressions.
+ You have to write an explanation for every task in the comments section.
+ Since Stardoll is not glitch free you should make a screen print of your scenery before saving it. So that you can make a tinypic or an imgur for your scenery, if it doesn't load or if there are glitches.[if you don't know what either of that is, just ask me!]
+ Last but not least, poses are required!


DEADLINE is the 5th august of 2011!!!!!

Also, Lia already told me when she will be away for a few days. I am going to add anyone, who I'm not friends with, yet. Please tell me when you won't have internet access or just can't complete the task, so that i can take it into the organisation!

+ I don't know if you heard it, but Blair aka. itgonnarain is leaving Stardoll. She has been a fantastic judge for the past cycle. But now we need a new fresh judge who takes her seat. She is one of last cycle's contestants, is a successful writer for several blogs, has an upcoming fashion line, PLUS her own modeling club. She came in third last cycle and knows exactly how you feel. Her name is Elle and she is just fabulous! I am sooooo happy to have her as a judge- RockinEllee

Enough said, we are officially starting.... NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment