Sunday 14 August 2011

Elimination 1!

Hello models!

Here we are at our very first elimination for this cycle! I will make it quite short. And you can all consider yourself lucky my dears! Because Sarah(Sary.babyfayce) decided to back out of the competition due to personal reasons. And I decided to NOT eliminate anyone else. I just think that you guys are such a talented group of people and I'm actually quite happy to not have to send anyone home!

Still, you probably wanna know who won this task, eh? Here comes the list of contestants in order from best to worst:

1. - liajm! I just think that out of all the sceneries yours was the one who had everything. The story was great, as well as your styling and the execution was perfect! You really deserve to be the first one. congratulations!
2. - starsyd3333
3. - misshorseygirl7
4. - juicy-much
5. - xxlovexx
6. - Sweet_gal11
7. - Lijj123
8. - Jannnnnu
9. - I-Love-Pigs
10. .Jhudora
11. - musta47 -  This was quite a weak scenery,which was disappointing, because I know you can do better! Convince me with the next task.

I just wanted to let you guys know that you were all soooo close to each other, that even if you are at the bottom of the list that doesn't mean your scenery was bad! It was just so hard to decide who gets which place. And basically you are all at the same good level right now(with little differences)! Keep it up guys!

Love, Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment