Friday 18 March 2011

Task 6!

So hello girls!

We are down to the final 7! Ohhh my gosh! Isn't it amazing? You left half of the contestants behind you and that is something you can really be proud of! Moving on to the task. I thought about even before creating the club, because I always wanted to do it myself. So here you have the chance to do a task I still wait to do :). Your task is it to create a scenery inspired by the 7 deadly sins. I want you to be really creative and show us your very own take on your individual sin. Of course the judges and I always love to see when the girl becomes the sin herself, so keep that option in mind ;). I have found a picture that I thought would be great to show you, because it shows the different side of every sin. There are some that are easier and some that are harder, but I want you to take that as a challenge and maybe even research it, because there are many interesting things in the internet and books. I also think that your facial expression is soo important, so play with features. Just don't change your eyes or nose. But lips, Eye brows and hair. You can go crazy with the make up as long as it fits the theme and is high fashion. Just go for it! Of course you can ask me questions if something sin't clear.
Also there is a surprise for you guys. I decided that you should get a reward for your hard work. The winner of this task will get immunity for the next task! I hope that gives you enough enthusiasm to do your best

Here is the picture I was talking about[click on it to enlarge]:


You don't have to copy the picture or the way your sin is embodied there. It's just to help you if you have no clue.

Another picture from America's Next Top Model cycle 4. [I chose my name to be .naima, because of the beautiful girl in green, portraying envy, who won this cycle ;)]. The sins in order: Vanity, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Gluttony, Avarice, Sloth.




Now on to who gets which sin:

Isabelle: Gluttony(it is probably the hardest, but after you won the last task I want to see if you can continue to impress us)
Marte: Lust (remember that I said you can show us a different side? I always see you as a very androgynous girl, which is great! But now I want to see something really feminine)
Denise: Wrath
Elle: Sloth (Might be tough but I just have a feeling that you can pull that off!)
Ioana: Avarice
Paulina: Vanity
Josie: Envy

In the last post I forgot to say thanks to Gabby, our guest judge for the last task. You did an amazing job! And I think you she gave you very constructive critique and hopefully helped you a lot!

DEADLINE: 27th March 2011

Good luck to you!

Love, Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment