Friday 4 March 2011

Elimination 4!

So it's this time of the week where we unfortunately have to send someone home. I know it's a bit late, but some girls needed an extension so I gave them a few additional days to complete the task. I was really excited to see what you all will come up with and I have to say that there are already some contestants that I can clearly see at the top and others who might need to work harder to make it far in this competition. The competition is tough girls and boy[s] so you need to step up your game every week! Moving on to the evaluation:

In order from bets to worst:
iovanca. Yet again you proved that you deserve to stay in this competition. Your story was so lovely and I didn't even need to read your description, because I knew what it was about by looking at your scenery for just a second. You truly captured this little extra something that we want to see form you. So congratulations, you are the second one in this cycle who had best scenery in a row. Keep up that amazing work!

lauren-d: You know how to make a scenery come to life. And that's exactly what I love about you. Your task was so well though, though I wouldn't have thought of something like that myself. But I am glad that you showed us your creativity once again! I am really looking forward to seeing what you will do next.

Sweet_gal11: Your task just screamed Sci-Fi. I knew what it was right away! Looking at what you have done for this week and comparing it to last week I see the Stefan I want to see every time, because I know what you are capable of. The pose was stunning and very realistic. The styling amazing as always. I am glad that you are back at your top!

RockinEllee: Motion. That is what you brought to your task this week and we all know how hard it is ti incorporate that into our scenery, so kudos for that! But I know that you can do better on the styling ;] . I see that you worked on your expression and your posing skills are growing, which is very important! Just keep getting better as you do every time!

Emo.Punk.Emo: After last weeks task I was quite confused, because I know that you are a really talented scenery maker, but it seemed like you weren't really concentrated while doing it. This time I clearly see that you put effort in your work and you just need a little improvement here and there. I hope you won't disappoint us again.
ntenia: It was so hard for me to give you this place. Your interpretation was beautiful(in a very high fashion way), but it wasn't exactly what we were looking for by giving you this task. I said it before but I will say it again: Your work is always memorable and that's what a model needs to bring to the competition. it's never boring to see your sceneries and you are different. In a very good way. If you have questions, just ask it might help you to understand the task better.

Foxy_Roxie: This task was really hard for you, I know that. In the end it was pretty solid but it didn't really scream horror. I want you to step out of your comfort zone, because I kinda feel like I see the same from you almost every week. It's stunning but from time to time it gets boring. You need to show us something new!



Bottom three:

Pauo-Watson: I don't know what it was this week, but you lost something. The little thing that only Paulina can bring to the competition. I feel like you focused too much on doing a great pose and the result was just so-so. Sometimes you need to start all over again, even if you are almost finished, just to make sure that you really gave your best. I haven't seen you in this scenery but I hope I will, next time!

JosieMae8445: The thing is: I don't see any improvement! You had this one scenery which was beautiful and I thought that you might show us more of that, but unfortunately you didn't. You understand the task and give us what is expected, but nothing more. We need to see this little spark in your sceneries, that makes them special or otherwise you will leave us soon. I don't want that to happen!

starsyd3333: You didn't do the task. You ask me for an extension and I gave it you. More days than you wanted, I know you were sick and your scenery for task 3 was amazing. But we can't keep you in this competition if you don't get the tasks in on time. I am sorry Sydney, that means you are eliminated. I hope you will audition for the next cycle, because you have the potential to win a competition. But till then: practise, practise, practise...


Task 5 will be posted in the next few days!
Love you guys!

Salut, Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment