Sunday 20 February 2011

Task 4!

Well hello my little Pearls! 

It's time to announce task 4. And I have to say that I really love this task. But I am honest with you guys, it wasn't my idea. I saw it in another club called DistinctModels owned by alice2078. I think auditions for the next cycle will start soon.
So you are probably asking yourself what your task is, right? Well, your task is it to create a scenery based on a genre of movie.If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I want you to know that you always can ask your questions if you don't have a clue what to do or if you have a specific ide but you are not sure if you are allowed to incorporate it into your scenery. Be creative with this one, You can tell your own story and make it kind of your movie if you want to. Show us a scene or anything you want, as long as it has something to do with your genre. I am really looking forward to seeing what you will do! I know that you will impress the judges and me.

Here are the different genres I have assigned to you:

iovanca: Romance
Emo.Punk.Emo: Drama
lauren-d: Action
JosieMae8445: Dancing Movie
Pauo-Watson: Thriller
Sweet_gal11: Science-Fiction
RockinWllee: Adventure
ntenia: Crime
Foxy_Roxie: Horror

(Again: If you don't know what to do, we can talk about that and you may get another genre BUT only in case of need ;P, so try your best!) 

Deadline: 28th February 2011!

Good luck to all of you!

Love, Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment