Friday 4 February 2011

Elimination 2!

Well hello again models!

I know its a little bit late, but I had a busy week. I hope you all understand it :]. As you probably noticed, there was no guest judge this week. I said so, but he or she didn't have the time either(I won't tell you who it is ;P)!
But lets not talk about the things in the past, but about what's ahead!

In order from best to worst:

lauren-d: WOW. It is our first cycle. The second task. And we already have someone who enters the history books of Pearl.Models. You are the first one who won two task in a row! There is not much to say, but that all the judges are very impressed with your work. Try to show us a great background next time (I didn't forgot that you couldn't put anything else in) and I am sure we will see something fabulous!

RockinEllee: I loved that you showed us a more high fashion side this time. Your dress was a dream and Blair said she wants to have it! I liked how full your scenery was and that you interpreted the word 'masquerade' in a whole new way! Keep up that great work!

Sweet_gal11: And again. You are (almost) at the top of the list with one of the simplest poses. But you showed us that you can do amazing sceneries which are simple yet stunning. Still I would like to see something else from you. I know that you can step it up a notch. I really see a lot of potential, because you are one of the few who are changing their dolls expression and think about everything! Try a new pose and I will be happy :].

Pauo-Watson: High fashion alarm! This is what I wanted to see from you! The dress was gorgeous and I really would wear that, like thousand of other girls. It was great to see this side of you. Now we know that you can do both, high fashion and commercial. What I really loved about this task, was the intensity in your doll's eyes. That can make a scenery sooo much better! But you didn't really show us 'masquerade'. That's pretty much the only negative aspect. Try to interpret the tasks in a completely new way. Make it yours!

ntenia: You took a risk by showing your medoll from a different angle, but I think it worked really well here! The styling was amazing and that's what I wanted to see. You are high fashion and that's what make you so interesting every week. The only thing you have to work on is the pose. You can round up the joints a little bit more, to make it look more realistic. But still, you did great this week and I would love to see that again from you.

Lady_leva: You were a little bit late this week, but that's okay. I am glad you managed it to do the task, because it was great to see a different side from you. The pose was quite simple, but much better executed than last week. The bottom of the dress was beautiful, the top not so much. But I know that you can do a great styling. I really see that you improved and that is soo important. Great job!

JosieMae8445: You had more time this week and now I know that you can do much better! I loved that you thought about everything and your story was beautiful. The styling and background, too. Just work on the pose a bit and try to make it look as realistic as possible. But still, good job!

xxirenelovexx: You really nailed the masquerade theme! The reason why you are at the bottom of the list, is that the pose was way too simple and  way too bad executed! That is not what you are able to do and it has nothing to do with the amount of different items you posses! I hope that you will show us a more ambitious pose next time and blow us away!

Emo.Punk.Emo: YOur scenery could have been under the top 3! Unfortunately the execution wasn't good at all. I get what you were going for, but it seemed a little bit sloppy. The pose was ambitious, though. I know that you are able to create amazing sceneries and I hope that we will see it the next time!

Bottom 3:

iovanca: Eventhough your pose was interesting and unique we thought that your task didn't show us your whole potential. The styling was questionable and we expected a bit more from you after the last task. I know that you have a great sense of style, and I know that some of the things we say might sound as if we want you to change everything. But I just feel like you didn't stay true to yourself. At least not 100% . It's better to take a risk than to do something boring.

starsyd3333: I am sorry to say that, but your task was the weakest out of the bunch. It was a dissapointment to see someone who started out in the top 3 going down to the bottom 3. You are able to do great poses, but the styling was hideous. I think you aren't a natural talent, but you are able to improve very fast. You listen to what the judges are telling you and I hope that it will helps next time!

yoTOO: You didn't do the task!

As I already said last week: Not doing the task is unacceptable! That means that Mia, you are out! I know that you have a lot of potential, but I sent you a reminder and you even wrote something back! You were active these days and had the time to ask for an extension!
But, what about you Sydney?
....
You are safe this week! I don't know what happened this time but I don't want to see you struggeling ever again, because you can do soooo much better. Show that!

The next task will be posted this weekend!
Stay fierce ;].

Salut, Melinda

1 comment: