Saturday 19 February 2011

Elimination 3!

Hello models!

I have to say that I was really impressed with what you did this week! I didn't think that the level would be rising so fast, but I am happy, that I found such a talented group. So I decided to do it a little bit different today, by telling you who is eliminated before I will judge you. It is a little bit difficult this time, because two didn't do the task! Lady_Ieva and starsyd3333. Normally both of you would be out, BUT: I will give you Sydney a second chance, because you haven't been online the whole week and I you probably have some reasons to not be on Stardoll. If you manage to do the task during the next week you will get the chance to still be a contestant. Ieva, i sent you a reminder and you didn't do the task, even though you have been online. That is unacceptable! You are eliminated!

Now for the lucky ones who don't have to be afraid of leaving! The list from best to worst:

iovanca: WOW. You really stepped your game up this week and I am so glad you did! The perfume ad you did was just stunning and the pose was again really realistic and overall just stunning! All the judges were impressed. 

Pauo-Watson: Paulina, your ad was a new take on something that have been done several times before. But you made it yours and gave it something modern. It was a bit white, though. Still I loved that you incorporated a bit of color, because I know you as someone who loves black and white. I said it before, I see that you are growing from week to week. Keep your amazing work up!

lauren-d: You managed to do a great scenery, yet again. This time there were just a few things that were a bit confusing and not too well executed. But that is me being very very picky. Your ad was a real ad(you created a whole scene) and that's what I liked about it. Work on the small things and I know you will impress us again!

ntenia: This was drop dead gorgeous! You used the horse hair very well and the styling and setting was breathtaking. I was charmed by your scenery from the first second. The reason why you didn't win this task, was because you didn't make it your fragrance. You used Chanel as your brand and the logo, as well as the bottle weren't as stunning as your medoll. But the scenery itself was just divine!

RockinEllee: Your task was solid and fit the theme perfectly. I liked that you were so feminine and girly but not cheesy, which is hard to manage! Try to work on your expression, though. An ad is all about the expression of the model and you weren't very convincing. Still, I wanted to have that fragrance and that was a huge part of the task- making the viewer want to buy it.

Sweet_gal11: The concept you came up with was very modern and just great! And you always have such an amazing styling. But the pose wasn't that convincing and didn't really make sense to me. The background was spacey and fit the theme, but you didn't make me want that perfume. Try to work on your posing and how to make it look realistic.

Foxy_Roxie: Your scenery was inspired by one of  Linnea's sceneries and I could clearly see that by looking at it. But Linnea's scenery was so well-matched and one of the best underwater scenery I have ever seen, that it was tough to not be influenced by that. The dress was great, the hair not so much! I just didn't see that as an ad for a perfume, because I almost didn't notice the bottle. The whole concept was great, though. But it is important, to show the product you are selling as good as possible!

JosieMae8445: So, you had a few problems in real live. And I can totally understand that. But if you wouldn't have said that you  would have been at the bottom of the list! the pose looked a bit random and all the different colors were just confusing. It looked as if you had soo many ideas, but didn't know how to incorporate them in one scenery. Try to put your focus on 1 idea next time.

Emo.Punk.Emo: I felt like you were in a hurry when I looked at your task. The hair was a little bit sloppy and so was the outfit. The pose was great! But all the flaws like he missing background an the not convincing styling over shined the good things. I do appreciate that you did such a big bottle, because I expected someone to do that, so thumbs up for that. Just try to take your time for the next task and I am sure you will blow as away.


Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Linnea, our guest judge this week! We were honoured to have you with us and your tips were very helpful!

Task 4 will be posted soon ;]!
And I just wanted to tell you that you make me really proud! You are such a great great group of contestants and I couldn't wish of any something else. This first Cycle would be nothing without you, so thanks a lot for being a part of it!

Love, Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment