Tuesday 8 February 2011

Task 3!

Hello Models!

It's time for the next task and I hope you like it as much as I do. But first things first! I am sorry for the delay, we all have been busy these days me as well as some of the other judges. Now were back on track!

This time, we ant to see a more commercial side of you. After the last task was all about high fashion! So your task is it to create a Perfume Ad! You don't need to write a script, but if you have an idea for it or a possible name, tell us! Again you have pretty much freedom. Just make sure, that you sell the product in a way we would like to buy it! You can make this a  beauty shot, which means, that your medoll is shown form the chest upwards. I have posted some tips for the use of horse hair and I will post more and more tips, to help you with your work. Just a few things: If you are using horse hair (which I think is always very ambitious), make sure that it looks realistic! Even I have still problems with using it in an appropriate way, sometimes! And if you do a beauty shoot, it is soo important to have the right expression on your face. It should fit the theme! JUST A LITTLE TIP: I am not a huge fan of speech bubbles in sceneries, so if you have an idea for the name and you want to include the name into your scenery, be creative but don't go with the obvious! You can always write it in your explanation. BUT AS I SAID, you don't have to find a name ;D !

Also: We have an amazing guest judge for this week... it's Linnea a.k.a. .pease. ! She is a high fashion supermodel here on Stardoll and I adore her sceneries (Check out the interview I did with her here on the blog). She truly knows what it takes to be a model and I hope you are as lucky as me that we have her as  guest judge this week!

DEADLINE : 16 February 2011 ... I hope you spent Valentines day with your beloved :].

Here are some pictures of the beautiful Miss Dior Chérie - campaign:











Love, Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Interesting Task! It's Going To Be A Pleasure To See What Everyone Has To Come Up With..

    Love,
    Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to the sceneries are done!

    ReplyDelete